Air India to operate 1 additional flight from Mumbai to London Heathrow Airport under VBM.
Air India via a circular announced to the Travel Fraternity that they will be operating an additional flight from Mumbai to London Heathrow on 9th Jul-Fri in addition to the 4 weekly flights from Mumbai to London which are scheduled on TUE/THU/SAT/SUN.
|AI-130||MON/WED/THU/SAT||13:15||02:40 NEXT DAY|
Passengers travelling to London from India should adhere to the UK Govt guidelines published on https://www.gov.uk/uk-border-control/before-you-leave-for-the-uk.
Everyone Travelling to UK must :
- Carry a negative RT-PCR test report taken within 3 days before you leave for UK.
- Fill up Passenger Locator Form which provides all your details to the Govt.
- At least one Coronavirus Test in UK after you arrive.
- Testing and quarantine rules are different in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland. Make sure to check the guidelines on official website.
Which rules passenger needs to follow totally depends on which country he has been in 10 days before arriving in UK.
Countries are divided into 3 categories :
- green list – you must book a COVID-19 test to take after you arrive
- amber list – you must book 2 COVID-19 tests to take after you arrive and quarantine in the place you’re staying
- red list – you must book a hotel quarantine package, which includes 2 COVID-19 tests
You must follow the red list rules if you arrive in England either:
- directly from a red list country
- from a red list country via a green or amber list country, if you’ve spent less than 10 full days outside the red list country
The day you arrive in the green or amber list country and the day you arrive in England do not count towards the 10 full days.