Kenya Airways to operate repatriation flights from India to Nairobi in July 2021.
According to a circular which was circulated today on 01-07-2021, Kenya Airways announced 2 chartered flights from India to Kenya which will be scheduled on 09-07-2021 and another on 16-07-2021.
Here is the detailed schedule of Flights from Nairobi and Mumbai.
Lets take a look at who will be permitted to travel on these repatriation flights operated by Kenya Airways.
Flights from Mumbai – Nairobi.
- All Passengers who are Kenyan Passport holders and all Indian Nations having resident permits for Kenya.
- This Includes :
- Dependent Visa holders as long as their Host documents are valid. Those traveling without their host will require to have the copies with them. Make sure the host is present at the airport to receive them.
- Work permit holders. i.e. work visas.
- Note – No transit Passengers are allowed on this Flight. Only those Passengers terminating their travel in Kenya are permitted. Passengers to ensure that all other COVID-19 protocols as per Government directives are followed including a negative PCR test result gotten within 96-hrs of travel.
Flights From Nairobi – Mumbai.
- No restrictions as long as they adhere to the Air Bubble Agreement as mandated by DGCA.
- If Booking Inbound Guest, kindly fill up the manifest details at the time of ticketing itself and share with the Airlines.