Gulf Air via a circular announced Air Bubble agreement between Bahrain and India today.
According to the announcement the bubble agreement between India and Bahrain has been signed and are in final stages of implementation. Gulf Air will soon fly passengers from India to Bahrain who are stranded due to Covid-19 pandemic.
Who Can Travel
- Bahrain Nationals.
- GCC citizens who dont need visa – they should use their passport, national id card is not accepted.
- Bahrain residents – valid visa holders.
- Passenger holding a valid eVisa
- Valid Multiple Entry visa holder.
- Passenger eligible to obtain visa on arrival (Please check on www.evisa.gov.bh for eligibility)
- Diplomats, Military personnel, Airline Crew, or holders of official , service or UN passports.
- Unaccompanied Minors are not allowed to travel.
On Arrival – What to expect
- Mandatory PCR test on arrival – passengers to be charged BD60.
- Test Fees will be paid either by BeAware App or through the self-service payment kiosk at Bahrain Airport.
- Diplomats and expats are exempted from the fees.
- Medical travel passengers returning to BAH are exempted from the fees.
- Mandatory Health Declaration form to be duly filled and submitted at BAH airport.